Additional InformationHeads are going to turn when they hear the sound that pumps through the JBL GX Series speakers. But get in and “whoa!” they look incredible. Designed to fit most factory specs, the GX series flaunt a new HARMAN-proprietary tweeter deflector, they’re individually voiced, and have three-ohm voice coils for optimal power distribution. Add Plus One™ woofer cones, edge-driven soft dome tweeters and an ogle-worthy design, and you’ve got a speaker that does much more than deliver killer sound.
Trend-setting speakers that deliver high-fidelity sound you’d expect from JBL — great for those who want a superior audio experience while upgrading the style throughout their car’s interior.
At a Glance:
OEM-level reliability testing
Plus One™ woofer cones
Three ohm DCR voice coils
Frequency response up to 21kHz
HARMAN-proprietary tweeter deflector
Edge-driven soft dome tweeter
External crossover housing
What's in the Box:
One strip with mounting tape
One set of mounting hardware
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- The GX962's Plus One woofer cones provide more overall speaker cone area than others in the class. With an effective increase in cone area, the speaker radiates more air.The result is a better low-frequency response and a greater ability to make those important musical notes that people often associate with larger speaker sizes.
- Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
- Soft dome tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and an increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- The majority of factory-speaker wiring is so thin that it can’t draw the necessary power for great sound. With low-impedance, three-ohm voice coils, the GX Series speakers can pull more power from the amplifier, which means a clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GX Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- JBL-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
- Acting as a waveguide, the tweeter deflector allows for an angled, rotating speaker, which optimizes the off-axis sound performance. Because all cars are designed differently, this allows impeccable sound to travel throughout all locations in the cabin.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GX Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Die Plus One-Membranen mit Karbonverstärkung bieten eine größere Lautsprechermembran-Gesamtfläche als andere Membranen ihrer Klasse.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6” x 9” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 21kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2.3 ohms
GX962 wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 5.
Rated 5 von 5 von Clnfo75 aus Great Sound Got these to replace the stock "premium" rear deck and front door speakers on my 2015 Chrysler 300S with the Beats. Day and night difference plus at 2.3 ohms you are keeping within the stock system's 2 ohm performance. Front lines up perfect, however the rear deck doesn't. You can only get 2 bolts on opposite sides in but that worked for me. Can't beat the sound.
Rated 5 von 5 von Douginfl aus Super After replacing dash speakers in my ram with the cub 3020 speakers i decided to replace door speakers went right to these. Sound is amazing crystal clear fantastic range and handle hi power. Super speakers not overly priced
Rated 5 von 5 von Jman123 aus The Sounds are awesome The sounds that I got after installation are awesome. I cant ask for anything better. The only thing about it is that when you are taking the old speaker out of your car, you need to keep some of the components as the new speaker does not come with additional components .... not even screws
Rated 4 von 5 von Bjay aus Very Clean sounding So after blowing my rockford speakers, I decided to try these out. Bought them from best buy and installed right away. I have my speakers amped and wow, they sound super clean and the highs are refined.
Rated 4 von 5 von CHRIS17 aus Sounds awesome!! The 6x9 speakers sound Wonderfull in the back of my car and if you like bass it is great and if you like an acoustic signature it is also great. Really you can get them to sound pimped up ad loud for any song without loss of quality.
Will these speakers fit the front door of Sequoia 2003 SUV?
As shown on this product’s page, when you select the "Does It Fit My Car?", the GX962 is one of the speakers that will not fit your 2003 Sequioa. For options, please go to http://www.jbl.com/car-speakers/ and use the "Find What Fits Your Car" option.
Should these be boxed for ultimate performance? If so, ported or closed and what are optimal box and port dimensions
No, it's designed to replace and fit most factory audio system.
2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited w/ JBL system. Would like to upgrade on sound front and rear. What would you recommend?
Thank you for your question, OEM speakers are dealt in a different way, these speakers are designed for car manufacturers and pre-matched with the head units and amplifiers if you need information on the JBL SYSTEMS OEM you can contact your dealer, In my opinion any upgrades on your vehicle ex.. GX series or the GTO series will be a great exchange or replacement.
Are these for the back doors for my pathfinder i havent taken the panel off the foor to see how the speakers look
Thank you for your question, I would need to know your the year, make of your vehicle so I can get the information, or you can go to http://www.jbl.com/car-speakers/ and we have a vehicle fit guide
Would these speakers fit front R & L doors and rear R & L deck on an '03 Toyota Camry?
Suchergebnis für ""