N° d’article GTO949
Additional InformationJBL® GTO Series car audio speakers have long been the performance leaders in their price class, and today’s GTO products meet this distinction with no exception. The JBL GTO949 is a 6-inch x 9-inch (152-millimeter x 230-millimeter), three-way speaker that features advanced materials and technologies for outstanding performance. Its proprietary Plus One® woofer cone puts up to 30 percent more surface to work and generates greater bass output than standard cones of the same size. The speaker’s tweeter and super tweeter reproduce sounds up to 21kHz, above the high edge of human hearing. Its three-way design, with edge-driven My-Ti™ (Mylar®-titanium laminate) high-frequency and ultrahigh-frequency tweeters, delivers bright, distinct sound that rises above road noise. Its built-in crossover network uses advanced low-pass and high-pass filters to create a smooth transition from low tones to high so that your music comes through cleanly at all frequencies. We’ve even given the speaker gold-plated binding posts to ensure the best possible connection between the GTO949 and other components. Any factory-installed head unit can drive the GTO949 safely, and with a peak power rating of 400 watts, this speaker will deliver your favorite driving tunes as you’ve never heard them before.
Add new depth and realism to your road music with the GTO949 three-way speaker. It features a Plus One® woofer cone, edge-driven My-Ti™ (Mylar®-titanium-laminate) high-frequency and ultrahigh-frequency tweeters, and a peak power rating of 400 watts. Measuring in at 6 inches x 9 inches (152 millimeters x 230 millimeters), the three-way coaxial speaker has high-tech features that include a built-in crossover network and gold-plated binding posts. As for sound, it’s incredible – it can reproduce booming lows up to frequencies that are too high for human ears to hear. And any head unit can drive it. Simply said, the GTO949 is one of the finest car audio speakers in existence.
25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier range
Plus One woofer cone for increased bass output
Three-way design with edge-driven tweeters for bright, distinct high-frequency sound
Built-in crossover network
Grille with magnetic JBL logo badge included
- 25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the GTO 949 coaxial speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts of power. This makes the GTO 949 an ideal match to systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power levels, or even with many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations to help keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And its great power-handling specifications also increase reliability over the lifetime of the speaker.
- Plus One woofer cone for increased bass output
- The JBL GTO949 speaker features a Plus One woofer cone that puts up to 30 percent more surface area to work than a standard cone of the same size. It increases bass output while drawing less power from your amplifier.
- Three-way design with edge-driven tweeters for bright, distinct high-frequency sound
- The JBL GTO949 speaker uses a 1/2-inch (12-millimeter) super tweeter and a one-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter, both made of strong, lightweight My-Ti (Mylar-titanium laminate) material, and both with large voice coils. The result? Crystal-clear, extended high frequencies for true, high-end, audiophile-quality performance.
- Built-in crossover network
- Typical entry-level mobile loudspeakers use low-performance bass blockers to stop bass sound from reaching the tweeter. But the JBL GTO949 isn’t typical. Its crossover network with advanced high-pass and low-pass filters creates a smooth transition between woofer and tweeter. You’ll hear midrange vocals so lifelike that you’d think singers were riding along in the passenger seat.
- Gold-plated terminals
- Nothing beats gold for maximum corrosion resistance and minimal signal loss. So it should come as no surprise that we’ve plated the JBL GTO949 speaker terminals in it.
- Grille with magnetic JBL logo badge included
- Make your speakers look the way you want. You can rotate the JBL GTO949 speaker’s logo badge to suit any installation.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 94dB
- 2 ohms
- Mounting depth (mm)
Chercher le résultat pour ""