MS-2 Pocket DSPDetails https://ch.harmanaudio.com/fr/jbl/MS-2.html
N° d’article MS-2
Additional InformationThe JBL® JBL Procoustics MS-2 audio processor is a powerful, easy-to-configure sonic-enhancement tool that can make any portable media player in your car sound rich with detail and clarity. At the heart of the unit is a sophisticated digital signal processing (DSP) engine that comprehensively analyzes your car’s acoustic characteristics and enhances the media player’s sound to fit them. It’s like an acoustic makeover for the media player. Once you connect the processor to the media player, LED indicators guide you through setup. Built-in microphones collect acoustic data in your car, and the DSP makes the requisite corrective enhancements to the media player. Then press play on the media player – and that’s all there is to it. The unit also offers independent control of bass and treble as well as the audio attributes image and impact. It’s light and small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, and it connects easily to your car’s cigarette lighter and auxiliary audio-input jack. It even includes a USB connector to charge your media player. Everything needed for great in-vehicle audio experience is right in the box.
The JBL® JBL Procoustics MS-2 is a portable, sophisticated digital signal processing (DSP) device that comprehensively analyzes your car’s acoustic characteristics to enhance the sound of portable media players. By quickly analyzing the car’s acoustics, the processor provides an optimized output between the portable media player and the vehicle’s existing car stereo to produce rich, detailed sound.
Optimizes a portable media player to enhance its sound in your car
Completely portable; no professional installation necessary
Connects to any portable media player with a headphone or line-level jack
Flexible choices for input to car’s audio system
Dedicated power cord with USB connector to charge media player
Can also be used in the home, office and elsewhere
Flash memory holds all configuration settings
Contenu de la boite:
1 JBL Procoustics MS-2 sound optimizer
1 6-foot (1.8-meter) male-to-male mini jack cable
1 3-foot (0.9-meter) male-to-male mini jack cable
1 cigarette-lighter power cord (6VDC)
- Optimizes a portable media player to enhance its sound in your car
- While portable media devices are everywhere, none of them optimize their sound output for the places where you play them. The players’ makers intend you to play them with tiny ear buds or, at best, some kind of headphones. The JBL Procoustics MS-2 processor provides the missing link between media players and great sound in a car or anywhere else a portable device might connect to a speaker system.
- Completely portable; no professional installation necessary
- The MS-2 processor is barely the size of the smallest smartphone or media player. It weighs just 0.2 pounds (96 grams). It fits easily into a pocket, purse or backpack, and connecting it in the car is a breeze. The included cigarette-lighter power cord and audio cables are all that you’ll need to get connected and running in the car. If you’ve connected a media player to audio and charging, you already know how to connect the processor. It’s that easy.
- Connects to any portable media player with a headphone or line-level jack
- The MS-2 is compatible with all kinds of devices. You can set it up out of the box to plug it into a portable media player’s headphone jack with the included connection cables. You can also configure it to work with any music source that has RCA line-level outputs. With this degree of flexibility, you can connect the unit to nearly any system!
- Flexible choices for input to car’s audio system
- The MS-2’s output, which connects into an audio system, is very flexible. It’s configured out of the box with a 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) headphone-style mini-jack that plugs into the AUX (auxiliary) input on the front panel of many car stereos. Should you wish to connect it to auxiliary inputs on the rear of your car stereo, just buy an RCA 3.5-millimeter jack adapter cable or use an FM transmitter with its own AUX input.
- Dedicated power cord with USB connector to charge media player
- The MS-2’s power cord has an easy-to-connect plug for your car’s cigarette-lighter socket. The power cord also has a USB-connector pigtail that allows a USB charging cable to connect to a portable media device and charge it. That means your music will last all day in the car.
- Can also be used in the home, office and elsewhere
- With a third-party 6-volt DC power adapter, you can use the MS-2 practically anywhere you find a personal audio system. Perfect for the modest home system in an apartment, bedroom or home office, the processor is also great for a semi-closed area such as an office cubicle or even an RV.
- Flash memory holds all configuration settings
- Flash memory in the MS-2 holds all of your settings in a non-volatile state whenever the power is disconnected. That means you’ll easily resume that great sound experience every time you reconnect the processor in your car.
Manuals & Downloads:
- MS Series
- Power Output
- 6V DC, 1A
- Maximum Input Voltage (Line Input)
- DSP Equalization
- DSP Time Correction
- Seating Position Optimization
- Main Width (mm)
- Main Height (mm)
- Main Depth (mm)
- Weight Remote Control (g)
- Main Depth (in)
- Weight Remote Control (oz)
- Main Height ( in)
- Main Width (in)
Chercher le résultat pour ""