N° d’article CS1214_
Additional InformationWith an impressive 1000 watts of peak power handling, the JBL CS Series CS1214 subwoofer outperforms anything you may have heard before. Its polypropylene woofer cone is light as a feather, ensuring maximum efficiency and performance. A progressive spider provides better control at excursion limits than a linear spider ever could, reducing distortion at even the highest output levels. Go ahead and use the CS1214 with a small amplifier. You’ll have exquisite bass reproduction. Sure, it’s the sound in your car. And it matters. JBL knows what your standards are no matter where you are and where you go – and they’re our standards too.
Notre set composé comprend un croisement séparé pour garantir les meilleures performances. Grâce à la dernière technologie de haut-parleurs JBL, vous êtes assuré d'avoir le meilleur rapport qualité-prix
25 – 1000 watts suggested amplifier power range
Big bass with Polypropylene woofer cone
Progressive spider for maximum control
Impressive power handling and accuracy
The JBL legacy of sound
Contenu de la boite:
(1) CS1214 Subwoofer
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 1000 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the CS1214 subwoofer to produce impressive, muscular bass from an amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000 watts of power.
- Big bass with 12” Polypropylene woofer cone
- Road noise can destroy realistic audio that always requires true low frequencies. Polypropylene delivers rigidity, with good internal damping, and complete weather-resistance. You get an impossible-to-miss increase in thumping bass.
- A progressive spider for maximum control
- The JBL CS1214 features a progressive spider, which offers better control at the excursion limits than the linear spider commonly used by competitors. This reduces distortion even at the highest output levels.
- Impressive power handling and accuracy
- With 250 watts RMS and a mind-blowing 1000 watts of peak power handling, this is the subwoofer you want. The CS1214 has a frequency response of 35Hz – 200Hz. Hit the gas and have fun.
- Easy installation
- The CS1214 is easy to install in your car. The speaker’s mounting depth lets it fit into a wide variety of vehicles. It works in sealed, vented and band-pass enclosures as well as infinite-baffle applications. Connecting the subwoofer to an amplifier is a straightforward process that the owner’s manual explains in four basic steps. You won’t have to wait long to enjoy your favorite music.
- The JBL legacy of sound
- JBL sound systems serve thousands of movie theaters, recording studios and concert halls. JBL systems have a sterling reputation in car audio, too: Since 1996, Toyota® vehicles have rolled off the assembly line bearing JBL sound. The CS1214 proudly carries on this rich legacy.
Son JBL légendaire
Nul besoin de vous aventurer loin de chez vous pour apprécier la puissance légendaire du son JBL.
Manuals & Downloads:
- CS Series
- (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
Chercher le résultat pour ""