N° d’article SP6CII_
Additional InformationIt’s another audio achievement in the easy-to-install SoundPoint® Series. Paint the baffle and grille to match your walls, and the JBL® SP6CII is virtually unnoticeable – until you switch it on. Titanium-laminate tweeters deliver crystalline high frequencies. A proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide distributes sound smoothly with no small “sweet spot.” Low-frequency transducers deliver the high power handling and tight, deep bass JBL® speakers are known for. One loudspeaker reproduces two channels, so you can use one for each room in a distributed-audio system. Want to upgrade your 5.1-channel home theatre to 7.1 without more holes in your ceiling? Here’s your answer.
The SP6CII is another SoundPoint® Series achievement: Paint the baffle and grille to match your walls, and it’s virtually unnoticeable – until you switch it on. Titanium-laminate tweeters deliver crystalline high frequencies. The Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide eliminates the “small sweet spot” syndrome. And low-frequency transducers bring the deep bass JBL® speakers are known for.
25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
Contenu de la boite:
(2) SP6CII speakers with grilles
(2) Mounting Template
(2) Paint Shields
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker to produce accurate, enveloping sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 80 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. The JBL SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker features a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate woofer cone that offers great stiffness for low distortion. Rubber surrounds ensure durability, while extended polepieces produce deep, powerful bass with little distortion. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at elevated volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel-mount means that you can direct high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout the playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 4-1/4 inches (108 millimeters) and weighing only 4.5 pounds (2.0 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker offers maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The JBL SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your ceiling color and decor. You’ll hardly notice SP6CIIs – until you turn them on.
Manuals & Downloads:
- SoundPoint Series
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-10dB) 40Hz– 20kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" titanium-laminate dome, w/swivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" titanium-laminate cone w/rubber surround
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- External Width (mm)
- External Width (in)
- Weight (kg)
Chercher le résultat pour ""